Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Urban Decay Cosmetics
I used to love this brand when they're in Singapore, great to see them again when I'm in London. Now they've more eyeshadow sets!
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. It is feminine, dangerous, and fun...appealing to anyone who relishes her individuality and dares to express it. Known for their daring shade names and innovative products (which are all cruelty-free), Urban Decay carries one of the widest selections of color at Sephora—a main reason their brand is so much fun! From a myriad of unique eye products, to performance foundations, and lickable, sexy powders, Urban Decay has always found new ways to excite beauty junkies and makeup artists alike.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Wash off Yogurt mask pack from The Face Shop
- M.A.C Select Cover-Up
- Esprique PRECIOUS illuminate fantasy collection fr...
- nobara cream cover stick foundation from shu uemur...
- Jill Stuart Happy 5th Anniversary Jewel Collection...
- Shading color from CanMake.
- Jill Stuart Jewel Collection - Crystal Diamond Pow...
- How to create long lashes & make the eyes look bri...
- Redness Solution Instant Relief Mineral Powder fro...
- FANS OF HELLO KIITTY & KOSE
- Vitalumiere Eclat Compact from Chanel
- Face creator from Maquillage Shiseido
- myface - mymix foundation
- NYX cosmetics
- EIGHT HOUR CREAM Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant ...
- K-Palette Eyeliner - Japan's Top Selling Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Easiest-ever chocolate fudge cake
- ELF Cosmetics UK
- Too Faced Cosmetics!
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Roll'on Foundation
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2008 (129)