Saturday, October 3, 2009
Too Faced Cosmetics!
Saw this range of cosmetics in "Boots" when I was in London. Quite interesting!
"Too Faced Cosmetics"
Since its inception in 1998, Too Faced Cosmetics has earned a reputation for being trendy, irreverent, innovative, and fun—much like Jerrod himself. From unique products and packaging, to shade names with a wicked sense of humor and undeniably glamorous formulas, Too Faced truly lives up to the brand's philosophy: "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?"
Too Faced is a name that has become synonymous with style and continues to set the trends that dominate the fashion magazines. And while one foot is firmly planted in fashion, the other is swimming in celebrity. As a makeup staple on the set of some of today's hottest movies and T.V shows, as well as the red carpet, many of Too Faced's products are becoming as famous as the characters they were named after. From Marcia Marcia Marcia, George and Weezie, to Steel Magnolias, screen-inspired shade names have fast become another Too Faced signature.
With a growing roster of trendsetting shadow shades, high-tech lip plumpers (Lip Injection), why-didn't-I-think-of-that innovations (Liquif-Eye, which transforms eye shadow into liquid liner), and a collection of cute-as-punch palettes, which have amassed a major following of their own (The Quickie Chronicles), Too Faced has come a long way from paper cups and found a niche in the makeup market. As one of the chicest—and quirkiest—cosmetic brands around, Too Faced encourages us to unleash our inner starlet and steal the spotlight by giving us makeup that's glamorous, fun, and has a sense of humor. And, really, what could be more fabulous than that?
Q & A the boys behind the brand
Q. What is your favorite Too Faced Product? Why?
A. Jerrod-Snow Bunny. It makes you look like you have flawless, perfect radiant skin. Your skin looks like you’re seven years old again. Snow Bunny is a fountain of youth in a compact!
A. Jeremy- Any product that changes the way a woman/girl feels about her self image; she should feel gorgeous.
Check out their website www.toofaced.com
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Wash off Yogurt mask pack from The Face Shop
- M.A.C Select Cover-Up
- Esprique PRECIOUS illuminate fantasy collection fr...
- nobara cream cover stick foundation from shu uemur...
- Jill Stuart Happy 5th Anniversary Jewel Collection...
- Shading color from CanMake.
- Jill Stuart Jewel Collection - Crystal Diamond Pow...
- How to create long lashes & make the eyes look bri...
- Redness Solution Instant Relief Mineral Powder fro...
- FANS OF HELLO KIITTY & KOSE
- Vitalumiere Eclat Compact from Chanel
- Face creator from Maquillage Shiseido
- myface - mymix foundation
- NYX cosmetics
- EIGHT HOUR CREAM Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant ...
- K-Palette Eyeliner - Japan's Top Selling Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Easiest-ever chocolate fudge cake
- ELF Cosmetics UK
- Too Faced Cosmetics!
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Roll'on Foundation
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2008 (129)