Sunday, March 6, 2011
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.
The US Maybelline have newly launched this "Fit Me"-Foundation. The first shade-aligned system of foundation, powder, concealer and blush.
The 18-shade foundation and powder collection (with six coordinating concealers) marks the brand's largest color range to date, spanning fair to dark skin tones. These oil-free formulas are numbered by intensity, which makes it easy to coordinate products.The foundation goes on smoothly and feels completely weightless on skin. Despite its light consistency, it provides medium coverage that looks natural. You don't look like you're wearing makeup; instead, it just seems like you have an even complexion.
Hopefully they will launch in Singapore as well, so looking forward!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- SOURCE DEFENSE MASQUE from BVLGARI
- Floral Fragrance collection from Crabtree & Evelyn...
- Shu Uemura 2011 Sakura Collection by Mika Ninagawa...
- Bvlgari Sublime Masks Collection
- Sofina Primavista Multi Cover Base UV
- Chanel’s 2011 Summer Les Fleurs D’ete de Chanel Co...
- MAC Surf Baby Makeup Collection for Summer 2011
- Prayers for the people in Japan!
- Dior Electric Tropics Summer 2011 Collection
- Please help!!!
- Inside Liner from Diane Kleger(Japan)
- New invention nail polish strip from Sally Hansen
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.
- Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast + Liquiline Blast Eye...
- Anna Sui new base makeup collection
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)