Monday, March 7, 2011
New invention nail polish strip from Sally Hansen
There's once I was watching a movie about futuristic world, which the actress who started to wear makeup by using a block that look like a goggle, immediately with one "zap" she have her makeup done! Was so fascinated about this for a long time. Now, you can do it with your nails!!!
Saw the US Elle magazine, from Sally Hansen have this new invention! You get instant salon effects nail polish strips. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish, not a sticker! No dry time, so you're ready to go! And it last up to 10 days, removes easily with nail polish remover and there total of 24 styles!
For more go to sallyhansen.com
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- SOURCE DEFENSE MASQUE from BVLGARI
- Floral Fragrance collection from Crabtree & Evelyn...
- Shu Uemura 2011 Sakura Collection by Mika Ninagawa...
- Bvlgari Sublime Masks Collection
- Sofina Primavista Multi Cover Base UV
- Chanel’s 2011 Summer Les Fleurs D’ete de Chanel Co...
- MAC Surf Baby Makeup Collection for Summer 2011
- Prayers for the people in Japan!
- Dior Electric Tropics Summer 2011 Collection
- Please help!!!
- Inside Liner from Diane Kleger(Japan)
- New invention nail polish strip from Sally Hansen
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.
- Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast + Liquiline Blast Eye...
- Anna Sui new base makeup collection
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)