Thursday, October 1, 2009
L'Oréal Paris True Match Roll'on Foundation
Was shopping with my mom in London "Boots" & she bought this foundation.
Surprisingly good, I wasn't expecting much, thinking it was going to be one of those products that is built up on hype and then lets you down. Not this one though - coverage is good, it's fun to put on and lasts. Only down side, it is quite difficult to apply around the eyes, but once you get the trick its fine. Price at £12.71
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- ► 2010 (291)
- Wash off Yogurt mask pack from The Face Shop
- M.A.C Select Cover-Up
- Esprique PRECIOUS illuminate fantasy collection fr...
- nobara cream cover stick foundation from shu uemur...
- Jill Stuart Happy 5th Anniversary Jewel Collection...
- Shading color from CanMake.
- Jill Stuart Jewel Collection - Crystal Diamond Pow...
- How to create long lashes & make the eyes look bri...
- Redness Solution Instant Relief Mineral Powder fro...
- FANS OF HELLO KIITTY & KOSE
- Vitalumiere Eclat Compact from Chanel
- Face creator from Maquillage Shiseido
- myface - mymix foundation
- NYX cosmetics
- EIGHT HOUR CREAM Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant ...
- K-Palette Eyeliner - Japan's Top Selling Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Easiest-ever chocolate fudge cake
- ELF Cosmetics UK
- Too Faced Cosmetics!
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Roll'on Foundation
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2008 (129)