Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Fueki cleansing Cream
Saw this cute pot of cleansing product during my recent trip to Taipei! Found it at the Japanese beauty store- Hands Tailing(台隆at Mitsukoshi 新光三越near台北101). Can't really remember the price but I know is less than S$20.
They also have UV Cream,lip balm and Honey Lemon Mask but I only bought the cleanser to try out!
All Fueki items come in cute pots looking like a (dog?) face with a cap in various colors. This Cleansing Cream come in white and pink cab! The 130g jar comes with a yellow spatula to scoop out the Cleansing Cream. This is not a cream actually but a regular foaming face wash. Foams up to a super rich lather with just a few drops of water. This Cleansing Cream is better for oily skin even it does mention is for all skin type.
Overall this is super cute but it´s a bit on the harsh side, and is no good for people with dry skin!!!
You can take a look at their website - http://www.fueki.jp/index.html
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Givenchy 2011 Spring Summer Collection Naïvement C...
- Most Snail Recovery Cream
- Fueki cleansing Cream
- Kit Chan's latest CD - 重译！
- Hydraessence sheer tint lip balm from Redearth
- Kueh Lapis
- Sephora Ion Singapore's event!
- Ipsa face color palette
- Michael Kors Rollerball
- MAC Wonder Women Collection Spring 2011
- Coffret D'Or 2011 Spring eyeshadow
- My latest favorite fragrance - Jo Malone
- RMK Spring Shimmer 2011 S/S Collection
- Majolica Majorca 2011 Spring Collection - Sugary T...
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm...
- Kate Spring 2011 makeup collection
- Anna Sui - Shine like an actress!
- The Power of Kindness
- Benefit Spring 2011 collection - Bella Bamba
- MAC Jeanius collection 2011
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Collection
- Kiss Me Heroine Eyelash Fixer
- Diet Coke Nails Inc
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)