Sunday, January 23, 2011
Yeh! Finally, manage to learn to bake this "Kueh Lapis" yesterday. Thanks to Mrs Tan for passing me your recipe!
20 egg yolk
8 egg white
300g of Sugar
150g of condense milk
220g of cake flour
Half Tsp of baking powder
Half Tsp of nutmeg
1 Tsp of Cinnamon
3 Tbsp of rum
(A). Beat egg white and baking powder til stiff, add in egg yolks , Sugar
(B). In a separate bowl, beat butter and condense milk until white. Add in the Rum.
Mix both A & B.
Sieve in flour, nutmeg & cinnamon, add into A & B.
Line a 9 inch square baking tin with baking paper,grease it slightly and heat the tin for 2 minutes.
Scoop 1 ladle full of the whole mixture into the tin, spread evenly and bake for 4-5 minutes at 200 degree on only top flame. Bake til light brown.
Repeat adding the mixture and then grill layer by layer till finished.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Givenchy 2011 Spring Summer Collection Naïvement C...
- Most Snail Recovery Cream
- Fueki cleansing Cream
- Kit Chan's latest CD - 重译！
- Hydraessence sheer tint lip balm from Redearth
- Kueh Lapis
- Sephora Ion Singapore's event!
- Ipsa face color palette
- Michael Kors Rollerball
- MAC Wonder Women Collection Spring 2011
- Coffret D'Or 2011 Spring eyeshadow
- My latest favorite fragrance - Jo Malone
- RMK Spring Shimmer 2011 S/S Collection
- Majolica Majorca 2011 Spring Collection - Sugary T...
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm...
- Kate Spring 2011 makeup collection
- Anna Sui - Shine like an actress!
- The Power of Kindness
- Benefit Spring 2011 collection - Bella Bamba
- MAC Jeanius collection 2011
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Collection
- Kiss Me Heroine Eyelash Fixer
- Diet Coke Nails Inc
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)