Monday, January 3, 2011
Kiss Me Heroine Eyelash Fixer
I've tried using different type of fake lashes glue during my photo shoot. Most of it doesn't stay that well until I received this - Kiss Me Heroine Eyelash Fixer.
Love the long lasting effect, I won't say the packaging is that fantastic as it may become a bit messy if you didn't close it well after used!! It's got this large gaping mouth to the body so the exceptionally runny formula spills out if you so much as neglect to cap it really, really tightly.The adhesive is quite watery and you have to beware as sometimes It drips off the applicator. But most of all, is not smelly unlike some other lash glue & remember a little go a long way! Just glide thru the root of the fake lashes will do, if you happen to over apply quickly use your finger to swipe away to cut down the amount of adhesive liquid.
What I really love about this is because is Super sticky and it make my work so much easier & faster!
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- Givenchy 2011 Spring Summer Collection Naïvement C...
- Most Snail Recovery Cream
- Fueki cleansing Cream
- Kit Chan's latest CD - 重译！
- Hydraessence sheer tint lip balm from Redearth
- Kueh Lapis
- Sephora Ion Singapore's event!
- Ipsa face color palette
- Michael Kors Rollerball
- MAC Wonder Women Collection Spring 2011
- Coffret D'Or 2011 Spring eyeshadow
- My latest favorite fragrance - Jo Malone
- RMK Spring Shimmer 2011 S/S Collection
- Majolica Majorca 2011 Spring Collection - Sugary T...
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm...
- Kate Spring 2011 makeup collection
- Anna Sui - Shine like an actress!
- The Power of Kindness
- Benefit Spring 2011 collection - Bella Bamba
- MAC Jeanius collection 2011
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Collection
- Kiss Me Heroine Eyelash Fixer
- Diet Coke Nails Inc
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)