Sunday, September 12, 2010
Diorskin Skinflash Primer
Just tried this makeup primer during a magazine cover shoot. I must say that this is really a radiance boosting makeup primer! Enriched in Photo-smart Pigments TM,which adapt to all type of light,reflecting it to add a smooth appearance to complexion and brighten shadowy areas and dull skin. The shade is suitable for all skin tones and blend easily!
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- Durian Puff Profiterloes
- Avalon Organics range of body and skincare
- Bobbi Brown's Holiday/Winter 2010 color collection...
- Clinique Moisture Surge!
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New eye shadow color Quads!
- Lancome /L'Wren Scott holiday collection 2010
- Shu Uemura Christmas – Holiday 2010 Makeup Collect...
- cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Pupa Luminys baked eyeshadow
- Clarins Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum
- L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments
- Gemstone Aqua-base Pudding Foundation and Gemstone...
- Shills Moisturizing and Whitening Cold Gel Mask
- Tokidoki beauty collection.
- Snow Skin Durian Mooncake
- Tofu Professional makeup sponge
- Skin Care before applying makeup
- Diorskin Skinflash Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamond Shadow palette...
- Guerlain 2010 Holiday Makeup Collection
- Mistine Sexy Cheek from Thailand
- How I did Zoe Tay's makeup during her movie Gala P...
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection
- My favorite facial masks
- Fancl limited edition facial washing powder!
- Shu Uemura 131st mode make-up/Florescent
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)