Sunday, September 19, 2010
L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments
HIP line which will be launched in Singapore in October.Singapore is the first country in Asia to get the HIP line, which was created by makeup artist James Kaliardos and his muse Linda Evangelista, one of the original supermodels. The HIP (which stands for High Intensity Pigments) line specialises in bold vibrant hues for ladies who like to be more creative and fun with their makeup.L'Oreal is introducing only eight Bright Shadow Duos (S$18.90) and four Color Chrome Eyeliners (S$17.90) in Singapore at the moment, depending on the market response, they may decide to bring in more of the line.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- Durian Puff Profiterloes
- Avalon Organics range of body and skincare
- Bobbi Brown's Holiday/Winter 2010 color collection...
- Clinique Moisture Surge!
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New eye shadow color Quads!
- Lancome /L'Wren Scott holiday collection 2010
- Shu Uemura Christmas – Holiday 2010 Makeup Collect...
- cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Pupa Luminys baked eyeshadow
- Clarins Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum
- L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments
- Gemstone Aqua-base Pudding Foundation and Gemstone...
- Shills Moisturizing and Whitening Cold Gel Mask
- Tokidoki beauty collection.
- Snow Skin Durian Mooncake
- Tofu Professional makeup sponge
- Skin Care before applying makeup
- Diorskin Skinflash Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamond Shadow palette...
- Guerlain 2010 Holiday Makeup Collection
- Mistine Sexy Cheek from Thailand
- How I did Zoe Tay's makeup during her movie Gala P...
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection
- My favorite facial masks
- Fancl limited edition facial washing powder!
- Shu Uemura 131st mode make-up/Florescent
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)