Saturday, September 4, 2010
My favorite facial masks
My Beauty Diary Q10 Rejuvenating Sheet Mask
Q10 (a.k.a Ubiquinone or Coenzyme Q), Vitamin BT (Carnitine) and Lecithin have excellent effects as anti-oxidants, reducing the harm caused by the free oxygen radicals in the air on the skin, creating firm, elastic smooth skin. With natural plant moisturizing ingredients to soothe and hydrate the skin, it not only improves the hydration in the surface skin, but also provide a lustrous texture, steering the skin to function at it’s peak. Hyaluronic acid works hand in hand Nanospheres to provide for prolonged hydration effect, rejuvenating of the skin
Olay Total Effects Masks
I really liked using this mask and I did actually notice a big difference in my skin with just the one treatment... my skin looked more "bouncy" and radiant.
These masks would be great after a long flight to get "aeroplane" skin back to normal.
SK-II SKIN SIGNATURE MASK 3-D REDEFINING MASK
I love this mask as it really help to smooth my skin. This mask by SK-II leads to a noticeably lifted and contoured look and with a new 3D stretch design it has been created to closely fit the face to activate key facial points with an immediate appearance lifting effect. In the moment of mask removal you can feel the difference, with continuous use of 2 masks per week, it leads to visibly firmer and smoother skin with radiance from within skin's surface.
Cle De Peau Beaute Soin Intensif Mask
A once-a-week 3-step intensive skincare system especially designed to minimize signs of fatigue and assist skin's natural functioning for more vibrant, resilient skin.
• Lotion Intensive: Effectively removes dull surface cells to enhance the penetration and nourishing benefits of the subsequent essence while replenishing dewy moisture.
• Essence Intensive: Refreshes and invigorates skin while providing exceptional hydrating and retexturizing benefits for a smoother, more radiant complexion.
• Masque Intensive: This two piece mask, used after Lotion Intensive and Essence Intensive, promotes soft, supple skin and heightens the effectiveness of the essence by sealing in beneficial ingredients.
Apply once a week in place of usual nighttime skincare routine. After cleansing face, use Lotion Intensive, Essence Intensive and Masque Intensive in this order. Gently peel off after approximately 10 minutes.
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- Durian Puff Profiterloes
- Avalon Organics range of body and skincare
- Bobbi Brown's Holiday/Winter 2010 color collection...
- Clinique Moisture Surge!
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New eye shadow color Quads!
- Lancome /L'Wren Scott holiday collection 2010
- Shu Uemura Christmas – Holiday 2010 Makeup Collect...
- cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Pupa Luminys baked eyeshadow
- Clarins Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum
- L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments
- Gemstone Aqua-base Pudding Foundation and Gemstone...
- Shills Moisturizing and Whitening Cold Gel Mask
- Tokidoki beauty collection.
- Snow Skin Durian Mooncake
- Tofu Professional makeup sponge
- Skin Care before applying makeup
- Diorskin Skinflash Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamond Shadow palette...
- Guerlain 2010 Holiday Makeup Collection
- Mistine Sexy Cheek from Thailand
- How I did Zoe Tay's makeup during her movie Gala P...
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection
- My favorite facial masks
- Fancl limited edition facial washing powder!
- Shu Uemura 131st mode make-up/Florescent
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)