Friday, September 24, 2010
Lancome /L'Wren Scott holiday collection 2010
Lancôme will put her most fashionable face forward this holiday season with an exclusive collection designed by L'Wren Scott in collaboration with Aaron De Mey, artistic director for the French luxury brand.
Known for her New York-chic and feminine styles that are a favorite among red carpet celebs, Scott looked to the most iconic symbol of glamour for inspiration for the collection: the red lip.
"The first thing I thought of was that I wanted to do my signature red -- my bordeaux," the designer told WWD. "I would like to try to interpret a red lipstick that could be worn from day to night."
The secret? It's all in the application. Depending how you stroke the lipstick on, the pigment can look sheer by day or deep by night. The coordinating lip gloss can also add dimension, depth and shine.
L'Wren Scott for Lancôme will feature a lipstick, lip gloss and nail polish in the sultry red shade, as well as an eyeshadow quad and additional nail lacquer in gray -- another one of the designer's favorite hues to use in her fashion collections.
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (151)
- ► 2011 (195)
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- Durian Puff Profiterloes
- Avalon Organics range of body and skincare
- Bobbi Brown's Holiday/Winter 2010 color collection...
- Clinique Moisture Surge!
- Cle De Peau BEAUTE - New eye shadow color Quads!
- Lancome /L'Wren Scott holiday collection 2010
- Shu Uemura Christmas – Holiday 2010 Makeup Collect...
- cle de peau Beaute Limited-Edition Vintage Palette...
- Pupa Luminys baked eyeshadow
- Clarins Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum
- L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments
- Gemstone Aqua-base Pudding Foundation and Gemstone...
- Shills Moisturizing and Whitening Cold Gel Mask
- Tokidoki beauty collection.
- Snow Skin Durian Mooncake
- Tofu Professional makeup sponge
- Skin Care before applying makeup
- Diorskin Skinflash Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamond Shadow palette...
- Guerlain 2010 Holiday Makeup Collection
- Mistine Sexy Cheek from Thailand
- How I did Zoe Tay's makeup during her movie Gala P...
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Collection
- My favorite facial masks
- Fancl limited edition facial washing powder!
- Shu Uemura 131st mode make-up/Florescent
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (147)
- ► 2008 (129)